Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's a man's world

I am in the land of testosterone now.  Grae is so interested in little boy stuff:  monster trucks crushing cars, cutting the grass, riding his big wheel as fast as he can down the steep incline in front of our house.  I know that psychologists say this is conditioned behavior, but I don't buy it.  It seems like he was just made for this stuff.  I'm guessing that God gave me this little man as a reminder to relax and breathe, and to master the art of applying Spider Man band-aids. 

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to every single word of this, Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Wendy! Can't say I know what you are talking about here in my girlie world, but I am learning to relax and breathe some too. My active Sierra helps with that. You sound like a great mommy to him!

    ReplyDelete