Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Life

We brought our new little man home yesterday.  He is a treat!  He sleeps all the time, and I'm not even sure what color his eyes are because they are so rarely open.  Grae has been a champ and is very helpful.  He is busy learning the words "gentle" and "slowly" which are not a part of his vocabulary :)  Little Knox grunts like a little gremlin at night, so we spent half the night getting used to his noises.  He also laughs in his sleep.  Too cute!  We are so blessed.  Please pray for us as we adjust to our tiny little bundle of joy!

3 comments:

  1. Tears fill my eyes- I am SO happy for you all!! Can't wait to meet precious Knox- thought about you guys all day yesterday, anxious for the news. Best wishes to the Lankford family as you embark on this new journey, each day more rewarding than the next. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And welcome to your precious new son Knox! I can hardly wait to see more pictures! Give him a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful news! I've been thinking about you guys and your quest for a baby as another friend of mine has also adopted. I have heard that the Amish consider children with mental or physical handicaps "love children" because the children give them a chance to love. Your story is truly beautiful.
    -Becky Trudeau

    ReplyDelete