Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Go to the ant . . .


The dreaded springtime battle has begun.

"Mommy LOOOK! Theys a lot'a bugs. I gone get dose ants."

It seems that we are neighbors with a few of the little insects with six legs. Every time it rains in the spring, "The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah." I am hardly cheering. Though these little black creations are an Biblical example of diligence, I wish they would be diligent somewhere else.

Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest. Proverbs 6: 6-8


I'd welcome any insight from you about how to convince my little neighbors that the Lankford home is not nearly as comfy as their hill outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment