Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry


Today is one of those days. I had a plan today. I had errands to run. I had a tight but workable time frame. I was reminded again that God gave me a toddler to teach me patience in it all. Between the jammed and complicated copy machine, the malfunctioning panic button on my truck, and Grae's strange encounter with his nose and forehead and the church office chair we have had an adventurous early afternoon. And that was just one hour. I was feeling the frustration boil up like an angry teakettle. This afternoon was no mistake. I am learning hard lessons slowly. Thankfully God promises that I will bear fruit in the end.

Ecclesiastes 7:8

Better is the end of a thing than its beginning,
and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I needed a little dose of patience preaching:) Its been a hard week. On a positive note, glad to see you on Blogspot!

    ReplyDelete