Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Boredom Buster #1

Ok, so I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little stir-crazy in the house because of the SNOWPOCALYPSE . . .as far as I'm concerned its SNOVERKILL.  40+ inches in the past week is enough snow for a few years.  I have been trying to use my creative resources to keep my little on busy.  I think this would be fun for all ages as my picture displays:

Find a large tablecloth or old sheet.  Find a large bin.  Empty all of the half boxes of macaroni, rice, split peas, etc. into the bin.  Put in measuring cups, muffin tins, spoons and you have at least 20 minutes of fun without a messy clean up.  Grae chants the rule "Everything stays on the sheet" and he is occupied for awhile.  If you're feeling stressed, get your hands in there and sift away.  It's almost as fun as a jar of buttons . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment