Saturday, February 20, 2010

Doctor, doctor give me the news . . .

Okay, so many of you know that I'm a little Type A, but I love school.  I have recently found this adorable home preschool curriculum for 2 year olds.  Lest you think I'm pushing Grae, it's a program with lots of art projects, a focus on a theme, and some Scripture memory.  For the next two weeks, our theme is doctor/body.  Some of the ideas include teaching the parts of the body, setting up a doctors office and playing with a medical kit, picking up cottonballs and Qtips with tweezers (fine motor), writing a thank you to our doctor/nurses.  We are having a blast.  We traced Grae's body and labeled all of his parts.  Super cute ideas!    A special thanks to Uncle Gish for the great hospital supplies and to Michelle Hubbard for her great curriculum.  You can find it here http://hubbardscupboard.org/christian_resources.html


[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2" orderby="ID"]

No comments:

Post a Comment